Shrewsbury Ireland's Mansion by Claude Buckle

Shrewsbury Ireland's Mansion


Shrewsbury Ireland's Mansion was built in c1575 for a wool merchant named John Ireland. Claude Buckle captures the magic of this historic building in Shrewsbury with his 1939 railway poster. Original poster printed for GWR/LMS by Lowe & Brydone circa 1938 - 102 x 64    1938      
Print available at  claudebuckleart.co.uk 
BACK